(1) A committee of an owners corporation must have at least 3 and not more than 12 members.
(2) The members of the committee must be lot owners or hold proxies on behalf of lot owners.
(3) There must not be more than one member of the committee from any one lot.
(4) A lot owner or a proxy for a lot owner may nominate for election as a member of the committee—
(a) in writing; or
(b) orally if the lot owner is present at the annual general meeting.
(5) Subject to this Act and the regulations, the members of the committee hold office from their election until a new committee is elected.
(6) The owners corporation may at an annual general meeting or special general meeting resolve to add or remove a committee member or replace or remove a committee.
(7) If a lot owner is in arrears for any amount of fees or other amount owing to the owners corporation—
(a) the lot owner or a proxy for the lot owner is not eligible to be elected as a member of the committee; and
(b) if the lot owner or a proxy for a lot owner is a member of the committee at the time the amount came into arrears, the lot owner is suspended as a member of the committee until the amount is paid.