Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Owners Corporation Act 2006

Part 11
Division 1A
Section 169B

Who may apply to VCAT in relation to a short-stay accommodation dispute? | Section 169B

Any of the following persons may apply to VCAT to resolve a short-stay accommodation dispute—

(a)     the owners corporation;

(b)     a lot owner or former lot owner;

(c)     a lot owner on behalf of an owners corporation;

(d)     an occupier;

(e)     an agent provider.

S. 169C inserted by No. 34/2018 s. 7.

© State of Victoria (Consumer Affairs Victoria). For the latest information please go to https://www.legislation.vic.gov.au/in-force/acts/owners-corporations-act-2006/017

Disclaimer: Reproduced from the Owners Corporation Act 2006. This website does not give legal advice or other professional advice. You should seek legal or other professional advice before acting and not rely on any of the content on this website.

didn't find what you are looking for?

Try searching for It


Drop us a message!