Strata information all in one place. Strataville is the home of strata living!
Getting easy access to relevant and regular strata news, strata information, strata events, education and products relating to strata living has always been a challenge – Strataville was born to fill the much-needed gap.
Strataville is not just a vibing community that connects, informs and inspires. It’s a place to get involved, ask questions, start conversations, make connections, stay informed, and improve and enhance your strata living lifestyle.
Living in a strata scheme means: you own your unit or apartment as well as sharing ownership and responsibility for common property. if you own your unit, you are automatically a member of the owners corporation which has responsibility for common property and makes key decisions affecting the strata scheme.
You can search for strata information in the search bar at the top or under topics or state by state in the menu.
You might also be interested in:
Strata Committee Articles
- The role of the strata committee
- Strata sub-committee | What is the role of a strata sub-committee?
- Role of the Strata Chairperson
- Role of the Strata Treasurer
- Role of the Strata Secretary
Common Property Articles
- Strata Hot Water System | Who is responsible?
- Who is responsible for a Strata TV Antenna?
- Can we make a rule on strata letterbox locks
- Responsibility for Common Property Repairs
- What is common property?
Repairs and Maintenance Articles
- The Strata Camel
- Schoolies starts this weekend | Are you prepared?
- Food scraps recycling trial
- CCTV in Strata
- Voting outside a committee meeting
- Strata Christmas party | Should the owners corporation pay for one?
- Should you furnish your investment property?
- Building a successful property portfolio
- Settlement cracks in Strata Apartments
- Catering to the rental market