The owners corporation must prepare and keep a strata roll. The roll must be kept electronically or in writing. To serve notices for each lot, the roll must include:
- each owner’s name and address (or email address), or
- the name of the agent managing the property for the owner, and the agent’s Australian address
- each tenant name and address, or email address (where the landlord has provided a tenancy notice to the owners corporation, as required).
The following information must be recorded for the strata scheme:
- the strata plan number and the address of the building
- the name of the original owner and an Australian address for serving notices
- the name of the strata managing agent (if there is one) and an Australian address for serving notices
- the total unit entitlements for the scheme and each lot
- insurance details
- the by-laws for the strata scheme.
- Details of any tenants (name and address/email) for service of notices
© State of New South Wales (NSW Fair Trading). For current information go to fairtrading.gov.au